Glensound Electronics GS-GC5/G ISDN Outside Broadcast Mixer Workstation
Ex BBC unit in “as new” condition complete with its flight box, instructions, an ISDN extension lead and a headset.
New from Glensound, these are now over £3,000. This one is on offer at only £800 including delivery to main land Britain.
Amplified Sound are selling on behalf of an ex BBC Presenter now retired.
- Connects directly to ISDN S Bus
- Uses G722 CODEC
- 4 input mixer: 3 Mics and 1 Tape
- Feeds for 2 Headphones
- Very Portable Self Contained Unit
Dimensions: 235 x 227 x 90mm
Power: 3x Alkaline D Cells or External DC
DC Power Supply: 9 volts, 1.5 amps
Fully self contained, the GSGC5 is compact, flexible and easy to operate. Just plug into an ISDN2 S bus, dial the studio and be ready to broadcast. Facilities are provided for two commentators, an effects mic and a tape machine. An internal DTMF generator is used to generate ringing, dialling, engaged and other tones. This generator can also be used, after a call has been established, to signal the studio. A DTMF detector and sounder are also fitted so that the studio can signal the commentator.
Mic inputs, mixer and cue outputs are transformer coupled and provided on XLRs. The mixer output is even line drive capable and in the absence of an ISDN line the cue output automatically becomes a cue input, so the equipment can be used on analogue lines. Comprehensive software enables customers to configure the unit to suit their exact needs and up to 12 telephone numbers can be stored in non volatile RAM. Although normally battery operated a connector is fitted for an external DC supply.
Monacor International PA-812DMP Mono Class D PA Mixing Amplifier
£150 New in box unused.
With integrated MP3 player, FM tuner and Bluetooth.
- 1 x 120 W
- Class D concept with high efficiency to cut energy costs
- Bluetooth version 3.0
- MP3 player with USB/SD interface, FM radio, LED display, infrared remote control
- 1 balanced XLR microphone input with 48 V phantom power and priority selection for announcements
- 2 unbalanced inputs, switchable mic/line
- 2 unbalanced line inputs
- 1 emergency input
- 1 Music-On-Hold output (MOH)
- Insert facility, e.g. for effect units, equalizers, volume controls
- Speaker outputs via screw terminals: 4, 8 and 16 ohms plus 100 volt line
- Input level control and output level control
- 2-way tone control for the output
- LEDs for indicating operation, clipping, protect and signal level
|Power rating||120 W|
|Inputs||5-8 mV/600 Ω (mic 1-3), 150-470 mV/10 kΩ (line, unbal.),|
|Frequency range||60-15,000 Hz|
|S/N ratio||72 dB (mic) 85 dB (aux)|
|Phantom power||48 V|
|Mains voltage||~ 230 V|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Power consumption, operation||250 VA|
|Operating voltage (possible alternative)||DC 24 V|
|Power supply (possible alternative)||8.4 A|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Connections||1 x XLR (mic 1), 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 2-3/line 1-2), 2 x RCA L/R (line 3-4), 1 x RCA (amp in) 1 x RCA (output), 1 x IEC (FM), screw terminals (emergency, MOH, DC 24 V, speakers)|
Eagle PA4000 Series Public Address Amplifier
£60 including delivery to UK only.
With installation and operating instructions.
Audio Technica ATW-R200 200 Series 173.8MHz Microphone Receiver Only
£15 including postage to UK only.
IMG Stage Line TXS-110 Set/ UK 175.00MHz Wireless Receiver Only
£15 including postage to UK only.
Maxon Europe HS650-01 Earbud Accessories for SL650 Hand Held Radio
5 x New and 3 x Used.
Earhanger / Mic with PTT.